Burrum Heads Accommodation Centre
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions of holiday letting as agreed to by both parties are as follows. Please read carefully as any departure from same permits the Owner or Agent to refuse key, amend rent of premises or immediately terminate the tenancy.
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the confirmation advice/receipt.
- The premises are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Burrum Heads properties please return the keys to the agent’s office, Toogoom properties please put keys back in lock box on premises.
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of $35.00 per property, payable at time of paying the deposit. Any booking fee paid to the Agent as part of a booking is not refundable.
- Our business is an Australian business and the prices displayed are in Australian Dollars (AUD) only. 50% of the tariff plus a booking fee is required to confirm booking. The balance payable 14 days prior to occupancy. During High Season Periods a booking fee is payable at the time of booking. All payments are to be made in full before occupancy. We can use your “Saved Card” or a Security Bond Credit Card Authorization Form will be sent out with deposit receipts that must be signed and returned before date of check-in for each property. The forms will be held as a Security Deposit on the properties and will enable us to deduct up to $500.00 for any additional cleaning, removal of excess rubbish, damage or undue wear and tear. Some properties have their own Terms and Conditions at the Owner’s request – This will be advised in the description of property on booking site.
- Please check your receipt and contact our office should there be any discrepancy. If payment is by cheque, receipt is issued subject to such being cleared. There will be a fee for dishonoured or re-presented cheques.
- If the guest cancels the booking, the deposit is not refundable unless the premises are rebooked for the entire period, then a 12% +GST fee of total tariff will be charged. We recommend all guests have travel insurance for their holiday.
- The booking is made in good faith by the agent but may be subject to any change as may be notified by the owner prior to the start of booking. The agent cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner outside their control. Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative premises should this occur.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated. All sheets and towels, bathroom, table linen, cleaning products and personal items must be provided by the guests. Hire linen available at extra cost.
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED unless by prior arrangement.
- All damage, breakages and losses of property and/or the furniture/furnishings and lock and key replacements are to be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
- No responsibility is taken for guests’ personal property left on the premises.
- The description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith but no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
- The deposit is accepted on the basis that the rental may be increased or the bookings may be cancelled provided at least 30 days notice of such increase or cancellation is given to the person holding the booking prior to the arrival date. Upon receipt of written notice within 14 days that the increased rent is not acceptable, a full refund of deposit will be made.
- Under no circumstances will a tent, camper trailer or caravan be permitted to be erected or used as additional accommodation on these premises.
- Garbage bins are to be put out as required and brought in. Excess garbage should be taken to the nearest council waste transfer station. Contact office for location.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining and neighbouring occupiers. In home units, strata title by-laws and regulations must be observed.
- In the event of the property being offered for sale, the guest may be asked to grant the owner or his agent permission to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment only.
- You are required to leave the premises neat and tidy. If there is a BBQ on the premises it is your responsibility to make sure that it is cleaned after use. Should the property be left in an undesirable state after departure and excessive cleaning is required, then you will be charged for the additional time it takes to rectify the property to a clean and tidy condition on top of the cleaning fee.
- For Burrum Heads Homes keys are required to be picked up from our office between the hours of 9.00am and 4.00 pm Monday to Friday and 9.00 am to 3pm Saturday. (This may vary depending on quiet season – PLEASE PHONE OFFICE if in doubt) Our office is shut on Sundays and Public Holidays and we recommend confirmation of key pick up if your arrival falls on one of those days. Toogoom Homes guests will be supplied with a code for a lock box.
- Guests requiring keys after normal business hours will be required to make suitable arrangements with the agency prior to arrival. Full Tariff must be paid and completion of Security Deposit Credit Card Authorisation/or the use of “Saved Card” must be done before key pick up
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice. We cannot be held responsible for bookings without prior inspection if the accommodation is found to be unsatisfactory to you upon arrival. Any deposit is received with the understanding that you have accepted and agree to all the above terms and conditions. Failure to comply with the conditions will result in the immediate termination of your bookings and or/tenancy. In such event no amount is refundable.
- All guests that wish to pay monies by Debit/Credit Card will incur a surcharge of 2.04%
Burrum Heads Accommodation Centre is committed to making your stay an enjoyable one!
Card Saving Policy
By booking with Burrum Heads Accommodation Centre and making a payment with your card you hereby accept our card saving policy and acknowledge that your card will be saved to your booking and may be charged at the agent's discretion should any of the following occur:-
-Additional cleaning required after you have vacated
-Loss of keys or remotes for after-hours call out for lock out.
-Any breakages or damage to the premises
A tax receipt itemising all costs and an explanation of all losses or expenses charged will be provided.